10 Privileges We Forget to Be Thankful For
Even in times of uncertainty – even when life seems far from perfect – it’s always important to keep things in perspective.
“Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” -Henry David Thoreau
1) We are alive.
2) We didn’t go to sleep hungry last night.
3) We didn’t go to sleep outside.
4) We had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning.
5) We haven’t spent a minute in fear for your life.
6) We know someone who loves you.
7) We have access to clean drinking water.
8) We have access to medical care.
9) We have access to the Internet.
10) We can read.
Some might say you are incredibly wealthy and privileged, so remember to be thankful for all the things you do have.
Now it is Your turn…
I am of the opinion this not the only 10 things and few more will be alive
What would you add to the list?
What do you sometimes forget to be thankful for?
Please add and improve the list and share your thoughts.