A wise man once sat in the audience and cracked a joke – all of them laughed like crazy. After a moment he cracked the same joke again a little less people laughed this time… He cracked the same one again no one laughed!!! Then he smiled and said ”when you can’t laugh on the same joke again again then why do you keep crying over the same thing over over again”
6 PRINCIPLES FOR LIFE
1. No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
2. No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
3. Money is not yours until you spend it.
4. When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
5. How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
6. No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
Remember this: We come to this world with nothing, we leave this world with nothing!