Short Stories With Morals
1) A child told the mother: “Mum you are very beautiful today.”
Replied the mother: “Why?”
The child said: “Because you did not get angry today.”
1. It is easy to possess beauty: do not get angry.
2. Anger is temporary madness.
2) A man attended an interview for a job.
Along the corridor, he picked up a piece and threw it into a dustbin.
The interviewer passed by and saw it.
This man got the job.
Live with good habits, and you will be recognized.
3) A small boy worked as an apprentice in a bicycle shop.
A man sent a bicycle for repair.
After repairing the bicycle, this boy cleaned up the bicycle and it looked like a new one.
Other apprentices laughed at him for doing redundant work.
The second day after the owner claimed the bicycle back; this boy was pinched and offered a job.
1. Go the extra mile to be successful.
2. Doing more gains more doing less loses more.
4) The owner of a farm asked his child to work every day at the farm.
His friend said to him: “You do not have to make your son work so hard. The crops would grow just as good.”
Owner of the farm replied: “I am not cultivating my crops, but my child.”
1. A simple way to groom a child is to let him experience some hardships.
2. If not cut, jade would not turn into useful ware.
5) A shop is always brightly lit up.
Someone asked: “What brand of bulb are you using? It is so lasting.”
The shop owner replied: “Our bulbs blew out frequently. We replaced them once a bulb blew out.”
1. It is simple to maintain brightness, change the bulbs regularly.
2. To brightening up everyday life : Endeavor to abandon unwholesome states of mind and make an effort to encourage wholesome states to grow.