“Everyone thinks of changing the world,
But no one thinks of changing himself.”
– Leo Tolstoy
1) Four things that make your body sick:
a) Excessive talking.
b) Excessive sleeping.
c) Excessive eating.
d) Excessive meeting other people.
2) Four things that destroys the body:
b) Sorrow (sadness/grief)
d) Sleeping late in the night
3) Four things that dry the face take away its happiness:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong
c) Arguing without adequate knowledge Information.
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).
4) Four things that increases the wetness of face its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the sustenance:
a) Sleeping in the morning (from dawn to sunrise)
b) Irregular in prayers
c) Laziness / idleness
d) Treachery / dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the sustenance:
a) Staying up in the late night for prayers.
b) Excessive repentance
c) Regular charity
d) Remembrance of Allah