- If you want your dreams to come true, don’t oversleep.
- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
- Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
- One thing you can give and still keep …is your word.
- A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.
- The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- Minds are like parachutes…they function only when open.
- Ideas won’t work unless YOU do.
- One thing you can’t recycle is wasted time.
- One who lacks the courage to start has already finished.
- The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
- Don’t learn safety rules by accident.
- We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
- Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.