5 Types Of Men Who Make Great Husbands
1) The Provider: He puts family first, always. He can’t rest until he knows the ones he loves are okay:
ٱلرِّجَالُ قَوَّٲمُونَ عَلَى ٱلنِّسَآءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلَىٰ بَعۡضٍ۬ وَبِمَآ أَنفَقُواْ مِنۡ أَمۡوَٲلِهِمۡۚ
“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over the other and because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.” (Sûrah an-Nisâ’ 4: 34)
2) The Rock: At your weakest moments, his strength keeps you stable and inspires you to push through. He’s the kind of man who never misses your call when he knows you need to discuss something important, or better, just a friend to be there for you.
3) The Critical Thinker: There isn’t a problem, big or small, that he isn’t itching to solve. He is patient, because he has to be – rushing things is rarely the answer and he knows this.
4) The Believer: He’s God-fearing and he’s proud of his strong beliefs. He thinks positively. He’s a fighter, and he will fight with you and for your marriage. He won’t give up, even when you do. He has most likely chosen a career he loves over one that pays all the bills. Therefore he’s just as passionate about his work as is about his family!
5) The Free Spirit: Spending time with this man never gets old. With him, there’s never a dull moment at home, he tries to keep life exciting. Spending the rest of your life with the same person, doing many of the same things can be as boring or as exciting as you make it. Marrying this man ensures that one pitfall your marriage won’t ever fall into is that of pure and utter boredom. It sounds simple, but it’s so important.