As sala’amu alaikum my dear readers
Inshallah may you all be well and having a wonderful, spiritually uplifting Ramadaan.
To my “Subject”… It was to my amazement and appreciation that I was nominated for “Reader Appreciation Award” by http://www.thesecrethijabi.wordpress.com .I am really humbled and encouraged by this award. .
There are some “to do details” once you nominated. Read below for more :)
Once you have been nominated, here are a few things that need to be done/followed:
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions below for fun, if you want to.
- Nominate blogs that you enjoy.
- Pay the love forward: Provide your nominees with a link to your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
- ·Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Here we go with the questions!
- My favourite colour: The colours of the rainbow
- My favourite animal: A Deer
- What is my favourite non- alcoholic drink? Pomegranate Juice
- What do I prefer Twitter or Facebook? I have both… a little of each.
- What is my favourite pattern? All depends on my mood ;) (But with modesty)
- Would I rather receive or give presents? To give :) oh believe me I love receiving gifts as well ;) but it’s that extra dash of happiness and joy I get when I give someone a gift, the sparkle in their eyes, the smile and happiness on their faces.
- My favourite number: 3
- My favourite day: Friday (starting to the weekend ;))
- My favourite flower: Flowers, hmmm so many to choose from, but if I do have to choose, Lily of the Valley, Magnolias, Chrysanthemums, Cyclamen, and Roses… To name a few ;)
- My passions: Writing, writing more writing :) baking, travelling, sports and being with my loved ones and close friends.
Below are the blogs that I have nominated for this award:
These are just some of the many blogs that inspire me and this is one way of my appreciation :)
Walaikum as salaam
“O Allah, make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and Your displeasure with me the most fearful thing to me, and instill in me a passion for meeting You; when you have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You. Aameen Thuma Aameen