Use Positive Alternatives
- • Rather than being annoyed, be amused.
- • Instead of getting angry, become curious.
- • In place of envy, feel admiration.
- • In place of worry, take action.
- • In place of doubt, have faith.
- • Negative energy is just positive energy that’s flowing in the opposite direction.
There’s no need to fight or run away from that negative energy. All you need to do is change its direction. The more negative you are, the more positive you can be. A car that can travel 70 miles per hour to the east… can also travel just as fast when going west. But first, someone must turn it around.
When you sense yourself becoming negative, stop and consider what it would mean to apply that negative energy in the opposite direction.
- Turn your sadness into caring.
- Transform your complaints into useful suggestions.
- Change your bitterness into determination.
THE ENERGY IS ALREADY THERE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CHANGE ITS DIRECTION.