It’s All About How You Feel.
Stop and ask yourself today, “How do I really feel about myself?” Before you answer read these ten principles.
1) Never think or speak negatively about yourself; that puts you in disagreement with Allah.
2) Meditate on the given strengths that Allah blessed us with and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
3) Don’t compare yourself to anybody else. You’re unique, one of a kind, an original. So don’t settle for being a copy.
4) Focus on your potential, not your limitations. Remember, Allah is with us!
5) Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it with excellence.
6) Have the courage to be different. Be a Allah pleaser, not a people pleaser.
7) Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.
8) Determine your own worth instead of letting others do it for you. They’ll short-change you!
9) Keep your shortcomings in perspective – you’re still a work in progress.
10) Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence – Allah Who is always with us!