A Healthy Plan For Everyday.
* Drink plenty of water.
* Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a poor.
* Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in factories.
* Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
* Make time to practice meditation, simple exercises, and prayer.
* Play more games.
* Read more good books than you did in 2010.
* Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
* Sleep for 7 hours.
* Take a 10-30 minutes’ walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
* Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
* Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
* Don’t overdo. Keep your limits.
* Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
* Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
* Dream more while you are awake.
* Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
* Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
* Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
* Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
* No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
* Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
* Smile and laugh more.
* You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
* Call your family, friends, neighbors’ and relatives often.
* Each day give something good to your loved ones, family, friends, relatives and others.
* Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
* Try to make at least three people smile each day.
* What other people think of you is none of your business.
* Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
* Do the right thing on the right time for yourselves and others!
* Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
* Allah, The Creator of this universe, heals everything, be with patience and pray.
* However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
* No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
* The best is yet to come.
* When you awake alive in the morning, thank Allah for it.
* Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
* Love Allah and its beautiful creation, praise and feel happy whenever you can.