A Really Good Recipe…. For Life.
1) Chop some hate and melt it down, add a dash of tears,
2) Spoon in a bit of modesty and evaporate your fears.
3) Take a slice of hurt you felt, now add it to the pot.
4) Sprinkle lightly with some shame, let it all get hot.
5) Now prepare your pride with elegance, and leave it to one side,
And get your hands all sticky, with the secrets that you hide.
6) Grate some anger and some guilt, mix it all with love,
Now you need a piece of soul, I recommend you wear a glove
Add a ‘thank you’ and a ‘please’ and try a ‘love you too’.
Let it simmer for a lifetime, and then enjoy your stew.
Really tasty I promise :)