6 Way To Live By For A Muslim.
1) IMAAN: Every Muslim should strive for perfect Imaan.
To have firm conviction that :
* All success lies only in the hands of Allah alone.
* The treasures of every thing is in the hands of Allah alone.
* Allah is the creator and controller of all things and conditions , Allah does every thing without the help of the entire creation, while the entire creation can do nothing without the help of Allah.
* The Kalima is the most excellent of all form of zikr .A person who recites the Kalima 100x daily, his face will be shining like the 14th moon on the day of Qiyaamah .Frequent recitation renews the Imaan. It is the best of all good deeds. Continuous recitation leaves no sin unwashed. Nothing prevents this Kalima from reaching Allah.
* Listen frequently to talks about the qualities of Allah with the awareness that Allah is the creator and controller of every thing.
* Think & ponder of the attributes of Allah.
* Only in following the sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW) is there success, any other lifestyle leads to failure in this life and in the hereafter.
* Give da’wah about the importance of sunnah Learn & practice daily sunnats.
2) SALAAH: Salaah should be given preference over all matters.
* Our life outside salaah should be on the pattern of salah. If our salaah is correct, then our whole lives will be corrected.
* The key to Jannah is through salaah.
* Salaah makes our daily sustenance easy.
* We should give da’wah about the importance of salaah.
* We should try and perform long rakaahs of nafl salaah.
3) ZIKR: We should remember the Almighty with every breath we take.
* Zikr polishes the heart; brings peace of mind & removes difficulties in this world & uplifts the punishment in the grave
* Learn & read masnoon dua’s …lstighfaar; Durood on Rasulullah (SAW) & Third Kalima 100x daily (morning &evening ).
4) IKRAAM: A Muslim should always be ready to assist a fellow Muslim at all costs.
*Ibn Umar (RA) reported: Rasulullah (SAW) said: “A Muslim is a brother of (another) Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfill his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
* Make salaam; respect elders & ulama, treat juniors with kindness, visit the sick, attend janaza’s & nikah & give good advice.
5) IKHLAAS: Anything we do, we do for Allah alone.
* A person who gives a date only to please Allah, Allah will grant such person a mountain of reward, but if a person gives for name & fame, Allah will take them to task.
* To make intention & check during & after deeds that it is solely for the pleasure of Allah.
6) DAWAH ILLAL-LAAH: Always show those around you the beauty of our deen.
* One morning or evening in the path of Allah is better than the whole world & whatever it contains.
* A little while in the path of Allah is more in reward than making Ibadah the whole night near the Hajeraswad on Laylatul Qadr.
* The smoke, let alone the fire of Jahannam is not allowed to touch that part of the body on which dust settles in the path of Allah.