Advice For A Productive Ramadhaan
Those tips I find good for ramadhaan, and I’m supporting this because Rasulullah (SAW) really toke much care of time specially in ramadhaan, because the Thawab is doubled Insha’Allah, so don’t miss the opportunity and give yourself the chance to be different in ramadhaan.
- Have sincere intentions, work hard and make lots of dua for an ultimate productive Ramadhaan.
- Plan your day each day of Ramadhaan, the night before. Choose 3 important tasks you want to achieve the next day and record it in your diary.
- Never EVER Miss Suhoor, wake up at least 1 hour before Fajr and have a filling balanced meal.
- Start working on your most important tasks right after Fajr and get at least 1 or 2 done.
- Try to get an afternoon nap, not more than 45 minutes either just before Dhuhr or after Dhuhr.
- Plan your Ramadhaan days (and life!) around Salah times, not the other way round!
- BLOCK at least one-hour for reciting Quran each day.
- Break Your Fast with Dates and Milk or Dates and Water, go pray Maghreb, then come back for a light meal.
- Give lots of ‘Physical Sadaqah’; get involved in organizing community iftars, charity drives, helping orphan… etc, earn rewards working for others. And this should carry on after Ramadhaan as well.
- Don’t miss an opportunity for Da’wah! When someone asks you why you’re not eating, give them a beautiful explanation of Ramadhaan and Islam.
Oh Allah give me the ability to practice all that I say, give me the ability to always do, practice and say good . Aameen.