O’We Muslims who are…
- Desirous to drive large, shiny cars,
We Should Remember: We will be driven one day as a horizontal passenger.
- Wild and crazy over expensive clothes,
We Should Remember: We will end up in just a ‘KAFN.’
- Recklessly sacrificing everything to construct beautiful homes and palatial mansions,
We Should Remember: the graveyard ‘PIT’ – one’s real home.
- Greedily devouring tasty dishes and all types of extravagant delicacies,
We Should Remember: one day WE will be the meal for ants, worms and other insects.
- Aspiring for fame, fortune, and bright lights.
We Should Remember: the awaiting darkness and loneliness in the grave.