A Believer And The Test From Allah..
Even if you study in school, college or university, almost every week, month or year you will have test and examination. We need to be tested to know the level we belong to. Without test we can never know who we are and where we stand. That’s the reason Allah always test those He loves so that these people can know the level of their Iman and at what level their faith is and how can they increase their Iman.
Please remember one thing. Allah tests you according to what you can handle. Do not question “why this test does not happen to others but happen to me. Doesn’t Allah love me?” The answer is, this test can only be handle by you and not others. Allah tests you this way because He loves you so much and He is helping strengthening your Iman. At this weak situation, do not give in to Shaytaan. Turn to Allah and beg for His help because Allah loves those beg Him. Once you have solved your problem and you have passed Allah’s test, do not forget to say Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alamin. Please be a grateful person and that is the basic courtesy of life-To thank those have helped you. Some of us might really go through a very tough time and you might thought of giving up your faith in Allah. Do you think by giving up Islam, you are going to solve your problem? Actually literally you are committing suicide by giving up your faith in Allah. Who can solve your problem if it is not Allah? Allah is the One who tested you and gave you the problem and only He can help you to solve it. The more test you face, the closer you should get to Allah and that is what a wise Muslim should do. This dunyaa (world) is not forever and your pain and suffering is not forever. You must go through all these difficulties in order to gain Jannah. Jannah is not an easy task yet it is not a difficult one. We do not live our lives our way. We live our lives according to Allah’s way. If you act smart and do everything your way, you will never win in dunyaa and hereafter. Lets be winners who win in dunyaa and hereafter and that is the goal/objective of every Muslim.
First of all these is my own personal advice and it is not a fatwa. I might be wrong and only Allah forgives me:
- Strengthen your Iman by praying the 5 obligatory prayers on time. Those do not pray is equal to disbelievers because the difference between a Muslim and a kaafir is the salaah (prayers).
- Do Sunnah fasting (Monday and Thursday). Those fast can learn to be patience and can control yourselves over evil things.
- Recite Quran. If can’t recite, at least listen to Quran recitation. It is ok if you do not understand the Quran in the beginning but the recitation of Quran is the key to a calm soul.
- Perform extra prayer (Sunnah, nawafil) especially night prayers if possible and make strong dua at this moment. It is ok to cry in front of Allah and just let go all your pain through your tears.
- Do Dhikr as much as possible because Dhikr is one way to clean your sins even if it is as much as foam of a sea.
- You also can have Islamic discussion through mic or chat and talk about Allah, Islam and Rasulullah (SAW). Glorify Allah and see and share the beauty of Islam. When you have Islamic discussion and Glorifying Allah, Angels will be there listening to your discussion (Forgive me if am wrong at this point).
Insha’Allah after reading this , all of us know what we should do.