I Have Learned…
- I have learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
- I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- I have learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, or a wrong turn.
- I have learned that regardless of the differences you have with the people in your life, you will miss them when they’re gone.
- I have learned that making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life.”
- I have learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
- I have learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.
- I have learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you. But if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work and doing the very best you can, happiness will find you.
- I have learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
- I have learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
- I have learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch: holding hands a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
- I have learned that you should pass this on to someone you care about. Sometimes they just need a little something to make them smile.
I have learned that I still have a lot to learn