Make A Promise
- Promise to be strong and that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to the people you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something great on them.
- To look at the sunny sides of everything and to make your optimism come true.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of the others as you are about your own.
- To forget your past mistakes and to press onto to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and to give every living creature a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too strong to worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.