To Do Good To Please Allah.
- Start off each day with ‘azkar al-istiyqaz’ (waking up supplications), thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
Remember / Glorify and Praise Allah every Morning and Night
- Put Allah first in your life. Know your focus, and direction, our goal in life is to please Allah Alone, be a good example, and one from the best Ummah
- Broaden your horizons-learn at least 5 new verses from the Quran, travel to pray the Fajr in a Masjid to brighten your day, take up a booklet having azkar-alsaba7 (morning supplications) and read them. Set out in the path of Allah.
- Pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise)
- If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shall forgive them, and guide them, as well as us. They will probably get the message that they’re not getting on your nerves or upsetting you and they will stop.
Don’t worry at the end it’s between you and Allah.
- When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being Angry. Anger is from Shaytaan.
- Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you can have few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of your creation (i.e. live for Allah.) Pious and Sincere Friends.
- When you’re happy, try to share your happiness with others thank Allah for that, and pray for its continuation.
Be grateful, an appreciate every little, and Allah will bless you with more
- When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just think that it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience, and thank Allah that it’s not worse than it is. Remember it’s probably a blessing in disguise, it’s not always packaged in the way we want or expect it to be.
- Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person, or caressing an orphan’s head.
It’s Charity, even just to smile.
- Never stop believing that you can win Allah’s love and thus work for it. Then you can win the love of Allah’s slaves.
Do good and Allah will instill love for you in the hearts of the believers.
- Spend some time thinking of Allah’s amazing creation.
Subhânallah just look at your eyes, ears and hands and you will feel the greatness of Allah.
- Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way you will ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him (those who are enemies of Him)
Love and Hate for the Sake of Allah.
- Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough!!)
It’s better to keep quiet than to engage in useless talk, only Speak when spoken to.
- Every now and then, give yourself a break, play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.
Whatever you do, do it with the Intention of pleasing Allah, even playing with your children.
- Pray for blessing to come to your enemies, and pray Allah to guide them to the right path. Help them be good.
- Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah’s orders. Love them for the sake of Allah.
- Smile to everyone, to all brothers and sisters, for your smile makes a big difference to them and you are rewarded.
To Smile is Charity.
- Forgive, Forget and smile.
Forgive and Forget, life’s too short to keep grudges, Allah is the best of all judges. (this is reallllllllllllly hard for me to do *sad* Inshallah may I better myself Ameen ya Rabb )
- Tears are not for women only…tears are for all human beings with feelings remaining in them. Don’t restrain your tears when remembering Allah.
Let the Tears flow Allah will hear your Du’aa, Not that he doesn’t hear them anyway.
- When people criticize your actions and effort, revise your actions and see if they please Allah or no. If they do, then ignore and remember how the Rasulullah (SAW) and the Sahabah (RA) were criticized, made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience. Do it for the sake of Allah Alone, Allah is with those who are patient.
- Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completing it every month (or as much as you could) as long as you open the Quran daily, and read with observing not just passing your eyes through the words.
You get 10 Hasanat just for one letter, and more for those who struggle, Subhânallah! Allah is so Merciful.
- Don’t let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it more than gain..
May Allah save us from Pride, Insha’Allah Aameen ya Rabb.
- Never look down on anybody, for they may be better than you in Allah’s eyes.
Allah is most Merciful, he is the best of all judges.
- Share good with all with the intention of having a healthy society living for Allah and pray Allah for the reward.
Love for your brother what you love for yourself .