The Beauty and Uniqueness Of Rasulullah (SAW)
Our Beloved Rasulullah (SAW) is the best and unique creation of Allah. There is none like him and there never will be. No one except Allah knows the true status of Rasulullah (SAW) .there are numerous qualities Rasulullah (SAW) that are exclusive to him and make him unique and superior to the rest of creation. Insha Allah below a few of these unique qualities will be listed and it is sure to increase our love and respect for our Beloved Rasulullah (SAW).
· His sacred body never cast a shadow, whether in sunlight, moonlight or candlelight.
· He was always outstanding in height when he sat or walked even amongst the tallest people in a crowd.
· His Shahada finger was the same length as his middle finger.
· Sleep never broke his wudhu.
· When he smiled, rays of light beamed from his teeth.
· If he stepped on a rock, it melted to comfort his footsteps.
· Stones and trees greeted him saying, “Assalaatu Wassalaamu Alaika Ya Rasulullah” when he passed them along his path.
· Angels and clouds shaded him when he walked in sunshine.
· His brilliant face glowed at night and outshone the radiance of the full moon.
· The moon moved according to the direction of his fingers when he played in his cradle as
· He could see behind him as he could see ahead of him.
· He could see in darkness as he could see in light.
· His perspiration always had a strong fragrance similar to Kastori Musk, which is rare and
is rated as the most fragrant and most expensive Attar in the world.
· The first thing that Allah created was his noor and hence he is the first creation of
· He will be the first person to be raised on the Day of Judgment.
· He will be the first person to knock on the door of Jana to be opened.
· He will be the first person to cross the Pul Sirat (The Bridge that lies above Jahannam leading to Jannah).
· He will be the first person to enter Jannah followed immediately by his beloved daughter
Fatima Zahra (RA)
· The huge crowd that will assemble at the Pul Sirat to cross the bridge will be ordered to shut their eyes because the beloved daughter of Rasulullah (SAW) Fatima (RA) will be crossing the bridge to Jannah.
· He will be the first person to be granted the power of intercession on the Day of Judgment.
· He will hold the flag of ‘Liwaa’ul Hamd’ in his hand on the Day of Qiyamah under which all Prophets will assemble.
· He will be the first person to make Sajda to Allah and to see his Lord on the Day
· He will make Shafa’at (intercede) for the children (minors) of the Mushrikeen.
· He never yawned.
· A fly never sat on his body or clothes.
· A lice or mosquito never bit or harmed him.
· He is aware of the names of every person who will enter Jannah and all those who will be sentenced to the Fire of Hell.
· His knowledge when compared to the knowledge of Allah is of no comparison similar to a
drop weighed against the ocean, and the knowledge of the entire creation is of no comparison when compared to his knowledge.
· He is the first Mu’min (believer) who declared the Tawheed of Allah.
· He will be the only distributor of Divinely Blessed water at the Fountain of Kauthar on the Day of Qiyamah.
· He was created as the ultimate mercy for the entire universe.
· No Ummah’s of the past Prophets accumulated the Sunnah’s of their respected Prophets as the Sahabah of his Ummah did for him.
· A Shaytaan is born with every human an