The 7 Beliefs Of A Muslim.
“I believe in Allah, in His Angels, His Scriptures, His Messengers, the Last Day, and that everything good and bad in the world is predestined by the Almighty Allah, and I believe in Resurrection after Death.”
1) Belief in Allah. Allah the Most Exalted is One. He is alone and none else is worthy of worship. He has no compeer. He has knowledge of everything, and nothing is beyond His knowledge. He has great power and potency. He alone created the sun, the moon, the earth, human beings, animals, the entire universe and all that is within. He gives and takes away life. He is the Provider to all His creations. No one has created Him. He has neither father nor sons, nor daughters, nor wives, nor any other relations. All depend on Him. He is Peerless, and free from all blemishes. He has no shape. He created the angels, and sent messengers for guidance for His creatures for them to follow the true religion.
2) Belief in the Angels. Who are created from light, and are invisible to us. The Angels have no gender. They do not disobey the commands of Allah nor do they commit sin. They are many in number, and their exact number is only known to Allah.
3) Belief in all of Allah’s Books. Including the four famous Divine Books. 1st the Torah revealed to Musa (Moses) (AS). 2nd the Psalms revealed to Dawud (David) (AS). 3rd the New Testament revealed to Isa (Jesus) (AS). And 4ththe Holy Quran, revealed to Muhammad (SAW).
4) Belief in all of Allah’s Messengers peace be upon them. There is a great number of Messengers who were sent to this world, including Ibrahim (Abraham) (AS), Moosa (Moses) (AS), Dawud (David) (AS), and Isa (Jesus) (AS). Muslims accept all of the Messengers from Adam (AS) the first, to Muhammad (SAW) the last.
5) Belief in the Last Day. This day all living souls and everything in the universe shall perish. The stars, sky, and mountains will disintegrate and fall down. Everything will be reduced to nothingness by the will of Allah.
6) Belief in Divine Decree. Everything in the entire universe and beyond was predetermined by Almighty Allah. Our birth, our death, our intelligence, our beauty, our livelihood, the length of the existence of the world, and everything that will ever be was determined by Almighty Allah before He created anything.
7) Belief in the Resurrection. The Resurrection is when all things will again come to life. On this day all will be called to account for their good and bad deeds.