10 Easy Good Deeds.
1) Sitting after the Fajr prayer remembering Allah until sunrise: “Whoever prays al-ghadaa (Fajr) in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays 2 rakaat’s of salaat has a complete reward of Hajj and Umrah.” (Rasulullah (SAW) repeated the word ‘complete’ 3 times for emphasis) (Tirmidhi)
2) Praying the 12 sunnah prayers each day: “Allah will build house in Jannah for whoever is diligent in observing 12 sunnah rakaat (as follows) 4 rakaat before and 2 after Dhuhr, 2 after the Maghrib, 2 after Isha, and 2 before Fajr.” (Tirmidhi)
3) Attending lectures in the mosque. “Whoever goes to the mosque not desiring except to learn or teach what is good has the reward of a pilgrim who completed his Hajj.” (Tabarâni)
4) Visiting a sick Muslim. “There is no Muslim who visits a sick Muslim early in the morning but 70 thousand angles send blessings upon him until evening comes, and if he visits him in the evening, 70 thousand angles send blessings upon him until morning comes, and he will have a garden in paradise.” (Tirmidhi)
5) Providing food for breaking the fast. “Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast for a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way.” (Tirmidhi)
6) Standing in prayer on Laylat ul Qadr.
لَيْلَةُ الْقَدْرِ خَيْرٌ مِنْ أَلْفِ شَهْرٍ
“Laylat ul Qadr is better than a thousand months.” (Surah Qadr 97:3), that is, superior to approx 83 years of worship!
7) Remember Allah when you go shopping: “Whoever enters a market and says: ‘Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khair, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shayin qadeer’
(Meaning: There is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, He causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good and He is over all things competent)… Allah will write for him/her a million good deeds and erase a million bad deeds and raise him a million levels.” (Tirmidhi)
8) Asking Allah to forgive your brothers and sisters. “Whoever seeks forgiveness for believing men and believing woman, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarâni)
9) Abu Hurairah (RA) said Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Whoever says Subhânallah wa bi hamdihi (praise and glory be to Allah) 100 times, morning and evening, his sins will be erased even if they are like the foam on the sea.” (Al-Bukhari)
10) If a person says “Subhânallah” (glory be to Allah) 100 times, a thousand good deeds are recorded for him and a thousand bad deeds are wiped away. (Muslim)