Eating Like Rasulullah (SAW) Everyday
As sala’amu alaikum
I have been getting so many request on the eating habit of our Beloved Rasulullah (SAW), if you have the book Shamaa-il Tirmidhi with the commentary by Shiekul Hadith Ml Muhammed Zakariyyah Kandhelwi it would a good, as there chapters on the food of Rasulullah (SAW).
As a woman I though that this simple eating plan going with the foods that Rasulullah (SAW) ate would be a help to all, and personally it helps me so well, I have never felt better in my life. I hope that you would gain the benefits as well.
Walaikum as salaam
“O Allah, make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and Your displeasure with me the most fearful thing to me, and instill in me a passion for meeting You & when you have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You. Aameen Thuma Aameen”
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “I advise you to drink honey.”
Preparation: Use a full table spoon of honey along with a glass of water (200ml).
Steer until the honey dissolves totally in the water before usage.
– Awaken the entire digestive system, from mouth to intestines.
– obtain a sufficient amount of energy required for the daily activities by supplying the body with salt, minerals and the vitamins.
– Mixes the order of the water molecules with that of the honey so the whole drink becomes beneficial. This method is used in the modern treatments named “treatment with water” (or hydropathy) where the water is enriched with the needed substance that the body needs.
Dates and Milk
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Whomever starts his day with seven pressed dates will not suffer any poison or magic”
Preparation: Soak 7 dates into a glass of milk. To be taken around noon.
– Milk contains vitamins and minerals that fruits have.
– Pressed Dates help the liver resist toxic elements using the anti-toxic or antibiotics that the date contains.
– Pressed dates help the body get rid of the harmful chemical elements that the body has to deal with, like the lead that a high rate of it in the body can cause renal failure.
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “use olive oil in your food and for massage for it’s from a blessed tree”
A piece of bread made of barley, a table spoon of olive oil and few drops of apple vinegar.
– Olive oil resists fat in the body.
– Olive oil prevents from skin cancer and bone cancer.
– Olive oil dissolves cholesterol.
– A daily spoon of Olive oil can treat the problem of fatty liver.
– Olive oil can treat and prevent from arteriosclerosis and weakness of memory.
Rasulullah (SAW) said:
“Allah blessed vinegar for it was part of prophets diet.”
Benefits of Olive oil with vinegar:
-Olive oil helps in the increase of beneficial fat (high in density), and decrease the proportion of harmful fat (low in density), which reside on the wall of arteries, causing intransigence.
-Vinegar helps the body get rid of the harmful fats by turning it into a beneficial element that is used in internal generation of body power.
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Whomever skips the dinner meal his body weakens.”
The dinner meal should contain a piece of bread made of barley and a glass of milk. Dinner helps the large intestines fermenting food and benefiting from some of its vitamins that results from the process of fermenting. Like a vitamin that prevents the body from bleeding.
Medical benefits in prophetic diets:
Rasulullah (SAW) had the habit of eating carrots, dill, parsley.
–Benefits of Carrots:
Carrots is scientifically proven to be one of the most important anti-oxidation tool. It helps prevent from cancer and aging diseases.
–Benefits of Dill and Parsley: Dill protects the body from the formation of stones on the gallbladder with its ability to resist cholesterol, as 70% of the stones and appear in the gallbladder happens because of Cholesterol.
–Benefits of Parsley: Parsley protects the body from the composition of urine tract stones.
–Benefit of Pomegranate: Anas bin Malik (RA) narrated that Rasulullah (SAW) said, “There is not a pomegranate which does not have a pip from one of the pomegranate of the Garden (of Jannah) in it.” (Abu Nu’ aim)
Ali (RA) narrated Rasulullah (SAW) said, “Pomegranate and its rind strengthen digestion (stomach).”
Some of the benefits of the fruit include that it has antioxidant, antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. In alternative medicine, it has been used to treat diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Extract of pomegranate has been shown to fight against staph, salmonella and some kinds of strep bacteria. In the dental field, it has been found to inhibit the formation of the bacteria that causes plaque, aid in healing after periodontal procedures and reduce signs of chronic periodontitis. In a 2004 study by the Iran National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute, type II diabetes patients significantly reduced their cholesterol levels by consuming pomegranate juice concentrate daily…
“O Allah! Indeed I ask of You, sound health, chastity, trustworthiness, good character and contentment on whatever is decreed. Aameen Thuma Aameen”