Salaat ul Tasbeeh
There is great virtue in Salaat-ul-Tasbeeh as mentioned in the hadith.
There is abundant reward in offering this salaah.
Rasulullah (SAW) taught this salaah to his uncle Hadhrat Abbas (RA) and said to him: “That by offering this salaat, all your future, past, minor and major sins will be forgiven.”
He also said to him: “Try and offer this salaat daily, if he cannot then once a week, if not then once a month, if not then once a year and even if this is not possible then once in a lifetime.”
The Method of Salaat ul Tasbeeh:
- The niyaah (intention) should be made for four rakaat’s of salaat
- After reciting the ‘thanaa’, Surah Faatihah and another Surah, the following dua should be recited 15 times
“ SUBHAAN ALLAHI WALHAMDULILLAH-HI WA-LAA ILAAHA-IL-ALLAHU-WAALLAHU AKBAR”
(GLORY BE TO ALLAH, ALL PRAISE IS FOR ALLAH, THERE IS NO DEITY WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALLAH AND ALLAH IS GREAT)
- You should then go into ruku and after reading: SUBHAANA RABBIYAL `ATHEEM three times, the above dua should be recited 10 times
- You should then stand up from ruku and after reading: RABBANAA LAKAL HAMD / RABBANAA W LAKAL HAMD the dua should be recited 10 times
- You should then go into sajda and after reading: SUBHAANA RABBIYAL `A-LA, three times, the dua should be recited 10 times.
- After coming up from the first sajda, the dua should be recited again 10 times.
- You should then go into the second sajda and again recite it 10 times
- You should then get up from the second sajda and sit and recite the dua 10 times
- You should then stand up for the second rakaat. This is offered in the same manner as the first.
- When you are sitting in the second rakaat for at-tahiyyaat, the dua should be recited 10 times first, and then recite the at-tahiyyaat.
All four rakaat’s should be offered in this manner
IN EFFECT YOU ARE RECITING 75 TASBEEHS IN ONE RAKAAT AND THEREFORE 300 TASBEEHS IN FOUR RAKAATS.