Wisdom To Share For Everyday
The Road to Success is not straight:
- There is a curve called failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, caution lights called family, and you will have flats called jobs.
- But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, and a driver called Allah, you will make it to a place called success.
Live for something:
- Do good, and leave behind you a monument of virtue that the storms of time can never destroy. Write your name in kindness, love, and mercy on the hearts of thousands you come in contact with year by year, and you will never be forgotten. Your name and your good deeds will shine as the stars of heaven.
Pearls of Wisdom:
- Don’t love the Heart that hurts you and don’t hurt the Heart that loves you.
- Don’t cry over anyone who won’t cry over you.
- Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Most people walk in and out of your life, but only friend’s leave footprints in your heart.
- True friendship “ever”ends. Friends are forever.
- People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
- If we are incapable of finding peace in ourselves, it is pointless to search elsewhere.
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.
- A change of heart changes everything.
- Our greatest glory is not in ever falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- You only live once – but if you work it right, once is enough.
- One generation plants trees, and the next enjoys the shade.
- It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future, and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.
You are what you think:
- Your inner thoughts can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved, happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak.
- What you impress upon your mind, you’ll inevitably become. It’s a psychological law that whatever you desire to accomplish you must first impress upon your subconscious mind.
- Relentless, repetitive self talk will change your self image. You’ll affect your subconscious mind with verbal repetition. Constant repetition carries conviction.
- When you change your values you’ll change your behavior. Start thinking of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. Self suggestion will make you the master of yourself.
- If you believe you can, you can.
- You can become whatever you want to be.
- In each task that must be done, there is opportunity. See the task not as a burden, but as an encouragement to be fully alive and effective.
- The real burden would be the inability to do anything. No task is a burden, but is instead the chance to express your own aliveness.
- Does the work seem dreary, unimaginative, tedious or boring? That’s mainly because your attitude makes it so.
- See what happens when you start by being thankful for the opportunity to do it. Your genuine gratitude will help you to see the positive value.
- When the things you must do become things you want to do, it can transform your life. Each moment takes on more meaning; each effort brings greater and greater reward.
- Rather than fighting and forcing yourself to do what must be done, let go of your resistance and allow yourself to accomplish. Let what you must, become what you want, and watch yourself begin to soar.
One step away:
- If you were just one step away from reaching your goal, would you take that step? How do you know, right now, that you’re not?
- What a shame it would be to stop making the effort, when just a little bit more would make it all worthwhile. What a shame it would be to have taken all those steps, only to miss the very last one.
- The next step you take may very well be the one that makes all the others count. You owe it to yourself, and the efforts you’ve made, to keep going.
- No, the next step may not get you there. Yet what about the one after that? If you keep moving ahead, a little at a time, you will indeed arrive. When you take that final, triumphant step, you’ll be so very thankful you persevered.
- At some point success is just one step away. Keep going and you’ll be there.
- Life is not a race. It is a journey.
- Getting someplace first, before anyone else, has very little real and lasting meaning. Seek instead to encourage others to come along, and you’ll find the journey much more fulfilling.
- When you hurry through each moment, you miss out on the richness that could be yours. Take the time to live, to experience where you are, rather than being so obsessed with getting to the next checkpoint.
- When you stop demanding to have it all now, you’ll discover that you have plenty already. Learn to experience joy where you are, and you’ll experience it in abundance.
- Yes, it can be wonderfully exhilarating when life is moving quickly. But do not move so quickly that speed becomes your only experience, for there is so much more to enjoy.
- The terrain of life is filled with wonderful and astounding detail. Slow down and take in its richness.
إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ إِخْوَةٌ فَأَصْلِحُوا بَيْنَ أَخَوَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُرْحَمُونَ
“The believers are brothers of one another; so set the relations right between your brothers,and fear Allah; it is expected that you will be shown mercy.” (Surah Al-Hujurat 49:10)
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Muslims are like a body, if one part of the body hurts, rest of the body will also suffer.”
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Believers are brethren, their lives are equal to each other and they are as one hand against their enemy.”