Quotes To Life
1) When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray.
2) If Allah brings you to it, Allah will bring you through it.
3) Tawakul: Make Du’aa, Do your best, And leave the rest to Allah.
4) Whoever follows patience, Success will follow him.
5) Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.
6) Better to avoid the person altogether than to try to heal from the damage it causes.
7) Cease to sin, because you will not meet Allah with anything as valuable as few sins.
8) Reflect on the work of art and you mat attain to the artist.
9) The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart.
10) The chains of habit are too weak to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.
11) To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
12) Allah places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.
13) Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him.
14) Beware of this world, for it is sweet and tempting.
15) Action is the biggest measurement of knowledge.
16) The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.
17) Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.
18) Gratitude to Allah should be as regular as your heartbeat.
19) Be with Allah. You will find Allah with you.
20) Learn silence as you have learned speech. Speech will guide you and silence will protect you.
21) Worry about Allah and what he wants you to do and He will take care of your worries.