Do You Know?
Do you know?
1) Question: What will be the first thing that will be asked from this Ummah?
Answer: Five Prayers
2) Do you know what was the first prayer offered By Rasulullah (SAW)?
Answer: It Was Dhuhr Prayer.
Answer: He will be Prophet Muhammed (SAW).
4) Who will be the first Ummah Entering Jannah?
Answer: It will be Ummah of Rasulullah (SAW).
5) Who was the first one who said Azan in heavens?
Answer: He was Jibra’îl (AS).
6) Who first predicted the hours to be twelve?
Answer: It was Noah (AS) who did this when he was on boat to find out the times for prayers.
7) Who was the first person who said SUBHANA RABBI AL AALA?
Answer: He was Israfeel (AS).
8) What was the first ayah revealed from Al-Quran?
Answer: It was Surah Al-Alaq Ayah 1.
9) Who first wrote with the pen?
Answer: He was Hazrat Idrees (AS).
10) What was the last ayah revealed from Al-Quran?
Answer: It was Al-Baqarah Ayah 281.
11) What was the fist verse revealed from Torah?
Answer: It was Bismillah hir rahman nir raheem.
12) What is the most supreme Ayah in Quran?
Answer: It is Ayat Al-Kursi in Surah Al-Baqarah Ayah 255.
will be forgiven even if they are as much as foam of the sea.
2) Whoever will say LAILLAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTU MINAZ
ZALIMEEN, Whenever he is in sorrow, Allah will take away all his sorrows. Just like Allah saved YUNUS (AS) when he was inside the fish.
3) Rasulullah (SAW) said: “(There are) two words which are dear to the Beneficent (Allah) and very light (easy) for the tongue (to say), but very heavy in weight in the balance. They are: Subhan Allah WA-bi hamdihi’ and ‘Subhan Allah Al-‘Azim.”
4) Ibn-al Qayyim said: “The things that make the body sick are: Too much talking. Too much sleeping. Too much Eating.”
5) Jabir (RA) reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Whoever says Subhan-Allah- al-Azim WA bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah, the Great, with all praise due to Him), will have a palm tree planted for him in paradise.” (Tirmidhi)