10 Instructions For Life
1) Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2) Follow the three R’s:
a) Respect for self
b) Respect for others and
c) Responsibility for all your actions.
3) Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
4) When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
5) Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
6) Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
7) A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
8) When in disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
9) Share your knowledge. When you start to practice what you know.
10) Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.