9 Items for Survival Kit
The Items Needed:
2) Rubber Band
3) Band Aid
6) Chewing Gum
8) Tea Bag
To Be Used For:
1) TOOTHPICK – To remind you to pick out the good qualities in others.
2) RUBBER BAND – To remind you to be flexible, things might not always go the way you want but it will work out, Insha Allaah.
3) BAND AID – To remind you to heal hurt feelings of those you hurt.
4) PENCIL – To remind you to list your blessings everyday.
5) ERASER – To remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it’s OK. Allah is Most Forgiving.
6) CHEWING GUM – To remind you to stick with it and by Allah’s’ Permission, you can accomplish anything.
7) MINT –To remind you that you are worth a mint.
8) TEA BAG –To remind you to relax daily and reflect on all the positive things in your life.
“Each verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. A spouse is a very rare jewel, indeed.
They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, share a word of praise and they always open their hearts to you.”(At least some spouses do)
“Allah is my Sufficiency regarding my Religion, Allah is my Sufficiency regarding what causes my care, Allah is my Sufficiency regarding those who act wrongfully towards me, Allah is my Sufficiency regarding those who plot evil against me, Allah is my Sufficiency at the death, Allah is my Sufficiency at the Scale, Allah is my Sufficiency at being questioned in the grave, Allah is my Sufficiency at the Sirat,
Allah is my Sufficiency, there is no God but Allah, and to Him I turn in repentance, Aameen Thuma Aameen Ya Rabb”