Sayings of Abu Bakr (RA)
1) Run away from greatness and greatness will follow you.
2) There is greatness in the fear of Allah, contentment in faith of Allah, and honor in humility.
3) Good actions are a guard against the blows of adversity.
4) Be good to others, that will protect you against evil.
5) If you expect the blessings of Allah, be good to His people.
6) Every day, nay every moment, try to do some good deed.
7) Have earnestness for death, and you will have life.
8) Death is the easiest of all things after it, and the hardest of all things before it.
9) The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.
10) Without knowledge action is useless, and knowledge without action is futile.
11) Knowledge is the life of the mind.
12) When a noble man learns knowledge he becomes humble, when an ignoble person gains knowledge he gets conceited.
13) When knowledge is limited, it leads to folly; when knowledge exceeds a certain limit, it leads to exploitation.
14) When you seek advice, do not withhold any facts from the person whose advice you seek.
15) When you advise any person you should be guided by the fear of Allah.
16) If any body seeks your advice, offer right and sincere advice.
17) He who is not impressed by sound advice lacks faith.
18) He who aspires to paradise should learn to deal with the people with kindness.
19) He who fears to weep should learn to be kind to those who weep.