The Way To Attain The Love Of Allah.
قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ
“Tell them (O Prophet): ‘If you do love Allah, follow me; God will love you and forgive your sins.” (Surah Al-Imran 3:31)
1) Study the Qur’an (preferably with a scholar) while deeply pondering over its verses to obtain the guidance from it.
2) Besides offering the obligatory Rak’ahs of prayer, offer additional (sunnah/nafl) to attain nearness of Allah.
3) Always remain busy with Allah’s Dhikr (remembrance) through your tongue as well as your deeds.
4) When worldly desires overcome you, leave them and adopt ways to please Allah.
5) Acquaint yourself with Allah’s attributes and keep them in your remembrance.
6) Always keep your eyes on the favours and blessings of Allah.
7) Be humble right from your heart.
8) Pray and worship Allah especially during the time He descends on the heavens of this world.
Abu Hurairah (RA) says that: Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said, “Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: “Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?” (AL-Bukhari)
Spend time with pious and noble people. Refrain from all those things which come between you and your Allah.
(By Ibn Qayyim)
“May We All Truly Gain The Love Of Allah Thee Majesty.Aameen”