Avoiding and cleaning list:
5) Sleeping: Cut less the time of sleep during this month. It’s a month of Ibadah, doing good deeds. Who knows this could be our last Ramadhaan. Try to reduce your sleeping hours. Its only one month & then you can get back to your normal routine.
6) Computer & Internet: this is my personal request. I too am guilty of this, let us Try to spend less time on the internet.
Our schedule for Ibaadat:
1) Fard: Pray the Obligatory salaah on time with Khushoo. Get yourself ready as soon as the salaah comes in. Make du’aa to Allah to give you Khushoo. & try to get rid of all the thoughts & waswaas that come in the mind. Think of that you are standing in front of your Allah the Almighty.
2) Sunnah: If you are already praying the 12 Sunnah, continue them & add the 2 Rak’ahs of Sunnah after Zuhr. (Making it 14 altogether).
Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Whoever maintains 4 Rak’ahs before Zuhr & 4 Rak’ahs after Zuhr, Allah will make the fire Haram on that person” (Ibn-Majah)
4 Rak’ahs before Asr: Rasulullah (SAW) said:” may Allah have mercy on him who prays 4 Rak’ahs before Asr”. (Tirmidhi)
3) Qur’an: Ramadhaan is the month of Quraan. Try to schedule it all the moments you have. If you are working, try to keep a pocket size Quraan with you & read it whenever you get the time.Try to read with reflection. Read slowly in a beautiful voice & reflect on its meaning. Try to read this time, with translation & Tafseer.
4) Taraweeh & Qiyaam-ul-layl: Try to read the taraweeh in the mosque where the Imaam is doing long Qiyaam.
5) Tahajud: Try to get up little earlier to pray 2 Rak’ahs & make du’aa. It’s the best time for making du’aa & acceptance of du’aa.
6) Du’aa: try to focus on du’aa, & keep on repeating it throughout the day & at times when the du’aa is accepted.. Make du’aa for the whole Ummah.
7) Zikr: Select one zikr for a day & focus on it daily, reflecting on its meaning & thinking about its reward. (Try and get a Dua book “Hisn-ul-Muslim or Hisn-ul Haseen from any store)
8) Charity: Try to give as much charity as you can, as the reward gets more during the month of Ramadhaan. Give food to the poor & needy people & help those in need.
9) Last 10 days: Double & triple the amount of Ibadah you are doing during the last ten days of Ramadan. Sleep less & worship more… pray as much as you can & make a lot of du’aa.
10) Remember: Making up with those whom you have hurt, for we would love Allah to forgive, love and accept our Ibadah, but do you think Allah would accept us, if we have hurt a believers feelings?
“May Allah Accept Our Humble and Sincere Ibadah.Aameen”